On to the card I have made... Here lately it seems like I make a lot of sympathy cards. It makes my heart so sad to know we are losing so many great people in this world. On the other hand, it makes me happy to know that I can create something to brighten the lives of people who have lost friends and loved ones. Recently a friend of mine lost a very close friend and colleague. I made this card to let her know she was in my thoughts during such a difficult time.
What I used:* Dark purple colored cardstock cut 5.5" x 8" and scored in half
* White cardstock cut 5.25" x 4"
* Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder
* Glitter glue - Tulip fabric paint - diamond glitter
* Stickles - green
* Silver gemstones
* Purple flowers sent to me (for free with my purchase!) by everythingbyhand on ebay
* Scrap paper: dark purple, light purple, and dark green
* Butterfly - from Potpourri Basket cut at 3"
* "You're On My Mind" - from Lyrical Letters cut at 2"
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will be back in a few days to see a new project!!!