Here's how it is made:
* Card Base: 8.5" x 5.5"
* Chocolate Brown Mat: 3.75" x 5" (Paper Studio)
* Light Brown Mat: 3.5" x 4.75" (Creative Memories)
* Orange Polka Dots: 1" x 2.5" (Boxer Paper)
* Green Polka Dots: 1" x 2" (Boxer Paper)
* Blue Polka Dots: 1" x 1.5" (Boxer Paper)
* Scrap White Paper 3" x 2.5"
Steps* Cut the card base and score in half.
* Cut Both Mats and glue to the card base.
* Cut each present piece and glue them, stacked on top of each to the scrap white paper.
* Tape the ribbon to the present piece and tie a bow.
* Glue the present to the card
* Stamp Happy Birthday ( from CTMH Celebrations with Momentos ink)
I wish the stamp would have stamped a bit better, but overall I think it turned out really well! I'd love to hear your feed back of course. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year's! *~*Thanks for Stopping By*~*