This is another card that my sister and I made for her to raise money for March of Dimes. These were a big hit - partially because of the versatility that they have. They could be used for males or females, children or adults. They're perfect for everyone!
|A not so spectacular picture again!|
Here's how I made it:* Card Base - Art Philosophy - Real Dial Size 4.25"
* Card Mat (green) - Art Philosophy - 4"
* Card Mat (white) - 3.5"- embossed with Cuttlebug Spots and Dots
* Hat - Stork's Delivery - 3" (trimmed off the bottom part)
* Stampendous Birthday Assortment Stamp Set
* Paper Studio Gem
* Art Deco Glitter Paint
* Momento Black Ink
* Offray Orange Ribbon
* Scraps of Blue and White Paper
**All paper is by The Paper Studio**
I used the Art Deco Glitter Paint (I mentioned in my last post) on this one too. I think you might be able to see it in this project.I love the different card choice on the Art Philosophy Cartridge. I will be back again in a few days with another wonderful card, so be sure to check back! *~*Thanks for stopping by*~*