What I Used:
* Teal Cardstock Cut 5.5" x 4.25"
* Lighter Teal Carstock Cut 5.25" x 4"
* White Cardstock Cut 5" x 3.75"
* Cuttlebug & Floral Fantasy Folder
* Pink Ribbon
* Tulip Glitter Fabric Paint
* Stickles Cotton Candy
* Sentiment from TPC Stamps (from Joann Fabrics)
* Butterflies Cut From Potpourri Basket (originally from Home Accents)
* Scalloped Ovals from Create-a-Critter
Next... My new award! I am so honored to receive the "A Thing of Beauty" blog award. Thanks so much to Sherrie K at Sherrie Scraps for giving me this award! If you have been to visit Sherrie you certainly should. She makes amazing projects! For this award I have to share 5 things about myself, including why I love scrapping, (I sure am sharing a lot about myself lately, I'm starting to run out of things to say) and pass it 5 other beautiful bloggers.
5 things about me:
1. I love crafting because it is relaxing and I can express my inner creativity.
2. I have 13 Cricut Cartridges and still have yet to use some of them (I'm working my way to them though).
3. I have the most wonderful and supportive husband. I don't know what I'd do without him.
4. I'm a bit addicted to plastic containers to store things. Every storage closet plus the shelves in the basement are filled with them!
5. I love being able to spend my days with little minds that are constantly growing
I'm sharing this award with these beautiful blogs (it was so hard to choose just 5!):
* Katie at Crafting with Katie
* Maquel at Paper Maine-iac
* Kristin at Pinkldy Crafter
* Jenny at Papercut Creations
* Ashley at Marine Wife's Scrappin' Life
I'm going to hop over and let these wonderful ladies know they have an award. You should definitely check them out too. They all have spectacular ideas! Before you go I'd like to tell you that The Paper Variety has chosen my idea for their next challenge. This means that next week (4/13/11 to be exact) I will be displayed as a guest designer for them! They have a wonderful sponsor and an amazing prize. Be sure to come back and check it out! As always *~*Thanks for Stopping By*~*