Welcome to the Christmas in July Blog Hop - where we are celebrating Christmas a little bit early . You should have come here from Shirley at Look at My Cute Stuff (she really does have cute stuff don't you think?). If you were just visiting my blog today, make sure that you go back to the beginning at Expressions by Elaine. You don't want to miss any of the amazing projects or blog candy!
I love Chirstmas so this project was so much fun for me (plus it really helped me keep my mind off the super hot weather here) :) I also used this card as a fair project in our local county fair. This was my first time entering projects and this one won champion! My other projects both got blue star ribbons (first place with consideration for champion). Anyway back to my project...
* Santa - Doodlecharms - 3"
Thank you so much for hopping with us today. Next up is Georgianna from Carson’s Creations. She is one of my favorites and I'm sure she has something spectacular for you. Before you go don't forget to check out my blog candy at the bottom of this post :) Also, make sure you go back to Elaine when you have hopped to and followed all of the blogs to enter into her fabulous Grand Prize!
Lost? Don't worry - Here's the whole line up:
* Elaine - Expressions by Elaine
* Jessica - Jessica’s Craft Shaque
* Sylvia - Bella’s Scrapbook Design
* Lisa - A Mermaid’s Crafts
* Amber - Pixichick Creations
* Rochelle - Two Tears in my Bucket
* Jen - Jens’s Craft Corner
* Cely - Hawaii Paper Party
* Chris - Get Inspired with Chatterscene
* Kimberli - Kimberli’s Creations
* Pat - Pat’s Scraps
* Shirley - Look at My Cute Stuff
* Tiffany - Sparkled Memories (You Are Here!)
* Georgiana - Carson’s Creations (Next Stop!)
* Candace - Scrappin’ 2 Little Princesses
What's a blog hop with out some magnificent blog candy? I'm offering this blog candy to one lucky commenter. As usual, I tried to match our theme and find some wonderful holiday things. I couldn't forget to add some sparkle too! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post. You don't have to be a follower, but of course I would love it if you were :) Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you, in case you win! I will use random.org to choose a winner on Monday, July 25th. *~* Thanks for stopping by*~*
I'm linking this project up to: