A winner and more awards!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Thank you so much to all of those who participated in Christmas in July the hop! It was so much fun and I can't wait to get started on the rest of my Christmas cards.  I'm so excited to have so many new followers as well as those wonderful blog friends who follow me daily! I received 51 sparkly comments (but some of them were duplicated commenters). Lucky for me random.org does the choosing :)

and the winner is...
Shirley from Look at My Cute Stuff said, "Thanks for saying my blog 
has cute stuff!! lol Your card is really cute, I love the sparkle!! 
I am having so much fun with this blog hop!!"

Shirley - you've got mail! Please contact me back with your info and I will get your goodies in the mail.  If I don't hear from you within one week I will sadly have to chose someone else :( Also, if you haven't been to visit Shirley be sure to drop by her blog and leave her some love.  She really does make cute stuff and you wont be disappointed!

I also have been honored with some more amazing awards.  One of my sweetest blog friends Karen at Kaleidoscope Sparkles, has kindly given me the following three awards:


Thank you so much Karen!  Please also visit Karen and see all of her sparkly creations :) I'll update this post in a few days with the rules and bloggers I am passing them on to.  I'm  also working on some thank you cards and an adorable baby card that I will be posting soon.  So be sure to check back!  *~*Thanks for stopping by*~*

8 sparkly comments:

Cathy said...

congrats to winner,

Lisa said...

Congratulations Shirley and congratulations to you Tiffany for your so-deserved awards :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Congratulations Shirley! :o) You're so very welcome, my dear friend! Thank you for the sweet and sparkly words. :o)

Hugs and blessings!
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

Arlene said...

Congrats Tiffany! Well deserved awards! :)

Arlene.

Lisa said...

Stop by my blog when you get a chance, Tiffany...I have many awards for you :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Congratulations on all your awards Tiffany!! Your are deserving of each and everyone!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your awards. You deserve each one! I love your blog. And Yes Karen is very sweet:)) Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

My sweet and sparkly friend... I have more awards for you! :o) (What can I say.. you're amazing!) :o)

Hugs and blessings! I hope you're doing well, my friend!

Post a Comment