Baby Card

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Back again!  Can you believe all of the posts lately? I can't!  I'm so glad to finally have the time to post again :) I made this for a fabulous family expecting a little baby girl.
 (Neither of these pictures are very good - Sorry!)
The Cuts & Materials:
* Base - 8.5" x 5.5"
* Plain Mat - 4" x 4.5"
* Pattern Mat - 3.75" x 4.25"
* Onesie - Stork's Delivery - 3.18" (gypsy)
* Paper Studio Stamps
* Brown Ink
* Hobby Lobby Ribbon
This card was super simple to make.  I think I will make some more in pink and blue to add to my stash! *~*Thanks for stopping by*~*

3 sparkly comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Keep them coming-love seeing your creations Tiffany! Love your sweet card:) The stitching looks awesome, love the colors and the bow is perfect! Adorable card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

Very sweet card!--Pat N.

Karen H said...

Hello, my long lost friend! :o) This is positively precious! I love the idea of adding some blue ones to your stash, too! Beautiful work, as always. I have a long overdue award for you on my blog, so if you'd like, skip on over when you get a chance! :o)

Hugs and blessings!
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

Post a Comment