Valentine's Treats (better late than never)!

Friday, March 23, 2012

This post is a little later than I planned (since we are more than a month after Valentine's Day), but it is better late than never right!  I made these cute Valentine's treats with my niece for her class.  She wanted something a little different for the boys and the girls. I saw both of these ideas on Pinterest and decided to recreate them!



Cuts for the Superheroes:
* Cape ~ Paper Doll Dress Up ~ 5"
* Mask ~ Paper Doll Dress Up ~ 6.5"
* Diamond Shape ~Paper Doll Dress Up ~ 5.5"
Small hole punched in the cape for the sucker

Cuts for the Butterflies:
Created with 2 hearts welded on my Gypsy-
* Base (each heart) ~ Create-a-Critter ~ Real Height 2.8"
* Layer (each heart) ~  Create-a-Critter ~ Real Height 2.32"
Glued together and 2 slit cuts for the sucker

Other Materials:
* Paper Studio Paper
* Heart Punch for all of the hearts
* My Pink Stamper's - Happiest Moments (Happy Valentine's Day)
* My Pink Stamper's - Winter Treats & Sayings (to: & from:)
* Googly Eyes
* Silver Pipe Cleaners (butterflies only)
* Various Beads (butterflies only)
* Glue Dots (for Mask)
* Black Ink

I think they turned out pretty cute and her classmates loved them! 
*~*Thanks for stopping by*~*

3 sparkly comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute treats you made. I need to plan something for Easter, so I don't run out of time.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Hey Tiffany,
Super cute little project1 I am sure your niece and all her classmates loved these! I love the butterfly-so cute!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

HappyPlaceJen said...

Super cute superheros and butterflies for Vday, Tiffany! Glad to see you posting! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment