Another Mother's Day Card :)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ok I know Mother's Day is actually over, but I have a few more cards to share! Who says Winter Frolic is just for winter?  I gave it a spring twist and made this card for my wonderful mother-in-law.  I couldn't have asked to marry into a better family :)
The Inside (I wrote a message afterward)
This card is 4.25" x 5.5".  The mat is 4" x 5.25". The pattern paper is from the Target dollar spot and is 3.75"x5". The corners were punched with my crop-a-dile (stub) corner chomper.  I added the flowers, which are from Oriental Trading, with gemstones to make the tree feel springy! I also added a real ribbon instead of the paper one that was included with the cut.  Of course there is some sparkle on the birdhouse.  I used Tulip fabric paint :) On the inside, I added the pattern paper and punched the border with my Fiskars scallop border punch. 
The Cuts:
*Tree with Birdhouse - Winter Frolic at 3.5"
*Mom - Beyond Birthdays - 1.25" with shadow

I somewhat wish I had done the birds in a darker color because they blend in with the background a little.  hey look ok and looked better in person (I so wish I could show you guys all of my cards in person!). As always I appreciate your comments!  I'll have another project up in a couple of days.  Be sure to check back! *~*Thanks for stopping by*~*


3 sparkly comments:

Sherrie K. said...

I love the sparkle on the birdhouse! It turned out super cute. Thanks for sharing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Stephanie K said...

What a Beautiful card! I love the colors and the sparkly bird house. The rhinestones in the center of the flowers are a perfect touch. Thanks for sharing!

scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com

Efkan said...

yurtdışı kargo
resimli magnet
instagram takipçi satın al
yurtdışı kargo
sms onay
dijital kartvizit
dijital kartvizit
https://nobetci-eczane.org/
C2UUG8

Post a Comment