Teacher Appreciation Hop Winner

Monday, May 9, 2011

Thanks to everyone who stopped in for in this hop!  I'm super excited to be gain new followers everyday.  I appreciate all of you so much.  I received sooo many wonderful comments during this blog hop.  Lucky for me random.org chooses the winner.  The winner is...
Michelle from My Passion for Crafting said, "Stunning gifts for teachers!" 

Michelle - You've got mail!  Please contact me back with your info within the next week and I will get your goodies in the mail :)  If I don't hear from you I'll sadly have to choose someone else.  Also, if you haven't been to visit Michelle be sure to stop by and leave her some love! Thanks again to all of those who participated in the hop.  I'll have another project posted in a few days so be sure to check back!  *~*Thanks for stopping by*~*

1 sparkly comments:

ritafordsupportz said...

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us .I am looking for this from a long time and I really very happy to say That I also deals with this service contact verizon support verizon client assistance number verizon client service verizon bolster number verizon help number

Post a Comment