Cricut-tastic Award

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I am extremely honored to receive the  "The Cricut-tastic Award" from Sandy at So. Cal Crafty Creations. If you haven't been to visit Sandy be sure that you do.  She makes spectacular projects. Now on to the rules.  Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog and share it with friends! Since Cricut is 5 years old and they have an E2 out share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs! You also have to tell 5 Cricut Related things about yourself.

  My 5 Cricut things:
1.  I've only had my Cricut since Christmas  
2.  My Cricut Expression is plum colored
3.  I use my Cricut more than any other crafting tool
4.  I only own 13 cartridges (even though I would love to ave a gazillion others) mainly because at first I wanted to purchase cartridges I could use for many different occasions.
5. My favorite cartridge so far is Create-a-Critter

I'm passing this award on to these Cricut-tastic ladies:
* Glora at Glora’s Crafts
* Monica at Simply Cricutting
* Kim at Uscrap2
* Julie K at Little Bit of Bling
* Jalisha at Patches of Pink
* Barb at BugBites
* Shelley at Cricut Cuteness

I'm hopping over to tell them all that they have received this award.  You should hop over to check them out too.  I'll have another project up in a few days and don't forget the teacher appreciation hop on May 7th. Be sure to check back!  *~*Thanks for stopping by*~*

4 sparkly comments:

Glora said...

Wow, this is super cute. Thanks for sharing it with me. I will try to share it soon. I've got a couple of super busy weeks ahead of me! Hugs - Glora

Kim said...

You are so kind! Thanks so very much. I'll be sure to pass it on over the next couple of days. Time to call it a night!

Kim
http://uscrap2.blogspot.com/

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Congrats.... you truly deserve it! Your projects are wonderful!

Georgiana said...

Congratulations to you! I think we need to get you a few more cartridges. I am going to have one as a prize for my Bake Sale Blog Hop May 13th (be sure to visit then).

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for thinking of me!
Georgiana

Post a Comment